Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Top 3 Favourite Snacks from Japan!

Hi homies~

This post is going to be little words and more photos..
FOOD PHOTOS!

(This can make you very hungry.. You've been warned)

I just love food!
And those who have been to Japan you have to admit,
they have awesome snacks!!!!
He's just 3 of my absolute favourite munchies from Nippon~

The first one is ↓↓ 


Tokyo Rusk is bread biscuits,
with sugared flavourings coated over it.
And its HEAVEN.


They have many different flavours,
but my favourite is Maple Syrup flavour o(>~<)o


This is their classic plain sugar~


  
A new flavour apparently!
↓↓



This next one is eponge tokyo!

I love their branding design~ Lol

  
Looks damn good yeah?!!

Here's a few of their sponge cakes and other confectioneries~


Omg love thissss  ↓↓




And this last one is a old style Japanese rice craker.
My childhood snack too.. Hehe


This divine looking snack is a prawn cracker!!
Named Yukari 

Before they opened a shop at Takashimaya in Singapore,
my grandfather from Japan always buy them back for me
when they some to visit my family in Singapore!


This prawn cracker is CRAZY GOOD.
Not joking guys..

They sell different kinds of rice crackers too~


That's all guys!

Good night~~

Photos from tokyorusk.co.jp, eponge-tokyo.jp
bankaku.co.jp

11 comments:

  1. Elle Bit Bit ChanSeptember 09, 2013

    They all look so yummy~~ Please share more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rusk looks damn good. You didn't feature Tokyo Banana though :0

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually I don't find Tokyo Banana that great >.< Awesome brand design though~

      Delete
  3. These make me so hungry~
    The pictures are beautifully taken.
    Really like the honey melon flavor!
    It's taste is the most unique!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have tried Honey Lemon before?! I would like to try some day too~

      Delete
  4. Lemon* - sorry!!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Q* These look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much do they pay you for sponship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is not sponsored or paid! Purely out of interest & love ♥

      Delete