Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wear COLOUR This Summer - Outfit Today #25

 Hi guys how was your weekend?

Here's my outfit of the day!


Top / トップ : Lavenda

Skirt / スカート : Topshop

Bag / バッグ : Monkey Bite
(Japanese Brand)

Shoes / シューズ : Forever 21

Belt / ベルト : (online)



Not so colourful this time I guess?
Haha

Well it's hard to rely on neutrals like white or black >.<
But I made a point to add neon yellow and some turquoise!


I am so in love with this clear clutch bag my sister
got me from Japan 

You have to make sure your things look neat inside though..
Hahaha




I'm actually wearing turquoise make up here!
Forgot to shoot a close up of my face >.<

Will try to remember next time~

Have another great week ahead guys!

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's very resort. Just like your surroundings. The clutch is my favourite piece.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! A good location makes a good photo too~

      Delete
  2. mikan chanAugust 27, 2013

    is this your house? its so nice! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great yuki :) I love your shoes

    ReplyDelete