Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Introducing STUSSY Tokyo

Another fashion post!

I've been wanting to share with you guys
a super spunky brand called
STUSSY


STUSSY is actually an American based fashion line,
but they have become a very international brand.

But for this post I want to show you guys the stuff available
in Japan's STUSSY market~
I think products placed at stores often vary depending on the country
even when its the same brand.
Here's what's in store in Japan~



STUSSY Men ↓↓



This brand even started a lifestyle line,
go check it out!!


And now, here's a lookbook produced by STUSSY Japan.



Love the neon zipper at the back ↑↑









The pop of orange on the black top is so nice!!
I like the grey pants with it too ↓↓
Black + orange + grey,
I think I need to try this colour combination~







  
The top and the shorts on the left here ↓↓
I WANT


That's all guys!
Good night~



Photos from stussywomen.co.jp,
stussy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment