Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Outfit Today #22

皆さんこんにちは。
昨日の私服ちゃんです ★

My outfit yesterday~


Blazer / アウター : Vintage shop
 
White Dress / ドレス : Lowry's Farm (Japanese Brand)
 
Bag / バッグ : White Label
 
Shoes / シューズ : Gelliz
 
Accessories / アクセサリー : Vanquish (Japanese Brand)


Super in love with this oversized blazer ♥♥

And I'm even more obsessed with this black and white dress!!



久しぶりのあかリップ ↓↓


Actually earlier in the day I wore a
completely different outfit ^_^''

But the shoes were giving me blisters
so I decided to go home once to change #^.^#

Doesn't it seem like heels are never comfortable??!!

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2013

    LOVE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty! and red lips suit you a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat too ♥
    Can I know exactly which vintage shop you got them at?
    Thank you ^v^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really remember but its around Haji Lane!

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJune 10, 2013

    What camera do you use for your blog?

    ReplyDelete