Redirecting

Redirecting

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mickey Mouse Pancakes

Evening ^o^
 
One day for breakfast I attempted my very first
Mickey Mouse Pancake!!
 
 
I bought those ↑↑ during one of my trips to Japan.
They don't sell these kinda stuff in Singapore =.=
 
 
So first, making the pancake dough of course~
I'm not going to flatter myself, I just used one of those instant mix packages..
But then again,
who doesn't?! LOL
 
 
Pouring the dough into the Mickey Mouse plate~
(I'm calling it a plate because the package says so in Japanese)
 
 
Then after 2 minutes on one side,
remove the plate and cook the other side!!
 
 
Here's so show you the heart shaped one that failed epically..
 
 
And here's the finished product!! \(^o^)/
 
 
Isn't it absolutely endearing???? 
 
I love disney o(>~<)o
 
Actually this is nothing big,
its really simple and completely idiot proof.. Haha!!
You just need the Mickey plate/cast~
 
Maybe when I go to Japan the next time I'll get more of these kinda stuff,
and then do a giveway to you guys!!
What do ya think?!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! I should find more disney shaped one~ Like pooh or stitch!!

      Delete
  2. looks kawaii!i love mickey too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable! I need to get me one of these. I can never seem to make a perfect pancake so at least I can try to make myself some cute ones...

    The pan you're cooking with looks so cool! It's pink AND rectangular. I don't see that often. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its easier than it look~ LOL!

      Delete