Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dinner at Hoshino Coffee Cafe

Hi hi,
sorry for not updating >.<
 
I'm in the midst of my design "exams" now
so if I don't update frequently this month, I apologise..
 
Anyway, I was out with my mama a few days ago for dinner
at Hoshino Coffee Cafe!
 
 
It's a Japanese style cafe so I enjoyed it alot!!
 
This is what my mom ate ↓↓
Omu rice with prawn tomato cream sauce~
 
 
And this is what I ate ^o^
Japanese soya sauce pasta~
Super yummy!!
 
 
My mama ↓↓ ^w^
 

 
This cafe is located at the new building of Plaza Singapura!!
They have alot of new Japanese based cafes and restaurants now
so I think I'll be hanging around there often now ^.^
Hehe

That's all!
See you~

8 comments:

  1. The food looked tasty! I wish there were more restaurants like this where I live but there's only a few I can think of. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was more Japanese pasta cafes near me! Sadly, we only have Curry House ;___; Lucky you! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to curry house before! Is it nice?

      Delete
  3. Looks yummy! I think I will go eat sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The food there was really nice~

      Delete
  4. Hi !
    Do you know anywhere in Singapore with nice omu rice ? I really like omu rice but i dont know where to find it. ㅜㅜ
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I don't have a favourite place for omu rice n Singapore >.< But the new building at Plaza Singapura has opened lots of Japanese cafes and restaurant so i do think its a good place to start! Haha

      Delete