Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Shibuya Tokyo Fashion Show

For my Singaporean readers you may know that
「Hello Shibuya Tokyo」
is here is Singapore!!

シンガポールに、
「Hello Shibuya Tokyo」
と言うファッションイベントが来ました o(>~<)o
 
「Hello Shibuya Tokyo」は、
東京・渋谷、シンガポールのデザインプロジェクトです。
 
Hello Shibuya Tokyo is a design project
that holds pop up stores, exhibitions and fashion shows!
 
And last week,
I went to their fashion show at red dot design museum ^o^

そして先週、
ファッションショーへ行ってきました!
 
 
Me with my good friends Acey & Nabi~~

友達のケーキちゃんとナビハちゃん
 
 
To be honest, I didn't think I would get invited to this one..
Because this event is a "higher level" and I'm still just a small fry so >.<
I WAS JUMPING WHEN I GOT THE INVITE!! Hahaha

今回、
豪華なイベントなので、
TMAに招待状が来るとは思ってませんでした。
貰った時すごく嬉しかったです! ^w^
 

 
Waiting for the show to begin..
 
ファッションショーが始まる前に。。
 
 
Lights on!!
Looks like its starting ↓↓
 
 
First on the runway, Japanese brand,
Mint Designs
 
「ミントデザイン」
 



 
This first collection was my favourite
I absolutely love the platinum blonde bobs that cover their eyes
and the artistic wires that go on top of it.
 
モデルさんのヘアがすごく面白かった!
ボブの上にワイヤー彫刻のデザインがあって
とてもステキだった ^w^
 

 
Up next was local talent,
Max Tan
 
「マックス・タン」
 



 
Omg I love leather~~
 
ユッキーもレザー大好き 
 
 
For the next Japanese designer's collection by
「Anrealage」
the lights went off and the UV lights went on..
 
「アンリアレイジ」
 
 
And this gorgeous creation walked down the runway in the dark!! OAO
 




 
Omg I love the intricate details ♥♥
 
ディテールがすごかった OAO
感動しました。
 
 
Ending off this post with a picture of me and Acey~~ ^w^
 
最後にユッキーとケーキちゃんの写真 ↓↓
 
 
Although there were only 3 collections presented,
overall I enjoyed this fashion show ALOT!!
 
Best Japanese fashion show I've been to so far!!
 
And don't forget to go down to Hello Shibuya Tokyo's pop up stores
at Plaza Singapura ^o^
Hurry they are only open till March 10!!
 
AND MURUA IS THERE!!!!
Omg omg omg >w<
 
 

Photographs taken by Acelyn Chan

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have MURUA available! Looks like an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky!!! I want murua in thailand too T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I wish for you then ^o^

      Delete
  3. Don't mean to point it out but your eyebrows are too far apart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yukie chan sugoiiii! You famous now? Haha!

    ReplyDelete