Redirecting

Redirecting

Monday, January 14, 2013

Outfit Today #16

今日の私服ちゃん~~

First "outfit today" post of 2013
Haha
 

 
Printed Top / トップ : Murua (Japanese Brand)
 
Coral Pink Skirt / スカート : Cotton on
 
Tattoo Tights / タイツ : Cecil McBee (Japanese Brand)
 
Shoes / シューズ : Topshop
 
Sunglass / バッグ : Ebay
 

 
I'm loving my Murua graphic top ♥♥
 
 
And in case you where wondering,
no I did not get a tattoo.. Lol

These are tattoo tights!! Nice right?? o(>~<)o
They have been so popular in Japan~
 
タトゥータイツ ♥
 
 
When I walked around in these tattoo tights at school today,
alot of my friends thought they were real!!
Sorry guys, not so badass yet.. Haha

Gorgeous heels from Topshop ↓↓
 
 
That's all!

In the meantime
I'm currently mugging for my school assignments =.=
 

Ciao~ (^w^)/

Don't know Murua?

Cilck here

Or

Click here to see my previous Outfit Today

10 comments:

  1. Great outfit ! This tattoo tights is so nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tights!


    http://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, and loved your shoes. I had an Alice tights but I damaged them accidentally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with tattoo tights too.. at least I can pretend to be badass for a while :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed too ♡I wish I had more.. Haha

      Delete
  5. hello. may i know where did you get your tattoo tights from? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops. just saw that you did write where in your post. but i missed it. =)

    ReplyDelete