Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Japan Denim Fashion Show Stage Report


Last week I attended the
Japan Denim fashion show held at Jrunway ^o^

先週、シンガポールで開かれた
「Beautiful Japan Denim」
のファッションショーへ行って来ました!
 

 
A total of 10 Japanese denim brands such as Big John, Omnigod and Seams
came together for this event!

今回のファッションショーは、
日本のデニムブランドが10店集まりました。


 
Now,
for the fashion show..
 
いよいよ、
ファッションショーが始まる。。


 
But before that,
a shot of me and one of my good friend, Acey!
I brought her to the show with me ^o^
 
友達のエーシーちゃんと

 
Media passes for me and Acey cakey~ ^w^
 
Tokyo Mode Addict メディアパス~

 
This gorgeous girl always makes funny face in pictures =.=
 
エーシーちゃんの変顔!
にしてもカワイイし。。笑

 
A video introduction..

 
Okay,
before I reveal the photos of the models in the show,
if your a sucker for caucasian men with hot abs
you might wanna get some tissue ready for some nose bleeding..

 
このモデルさん、めっちゃハンサムじゃない?!!o(>~<)o
↓↓



 
This was my favourite female denim coordinate ↓↓
Love the length and the way the skirt flows and flares out
elegantly at the bottom..
 
ファッションショーの中で私が一番気に入ったアイテム、
このデニムスカート ↓↓

 
I've never really thought about it,
but red denim actually look nice..
 
赤のデニムも行けるかも~ ^o^



 
He was my favourite model.. HAHAHA
↓↓

 
Overall I liked how simple the styling was!
They really brought out the denim itself..
 
すごくシンプルなスタイリングで、
デニムが上手くいかされている感じ!


 
Behind the scenes shots~
 
メーキング!





 
All the hot models~~

 
And yay!
I was crowned best dressed denim among the audience.. Lol
 
そして、お客様の中で
ユッキーが「Best Coordinate」を貰いました!笑

 
I think I won a $300 dollar denim voucher ^_^
 
And pardon me,
somehow my face looks ridiculously FAT in their photo snap of me >.<
 
Long post..
Thanks for reading all the way~ Haha ^o^
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. You went to the event for the Jeans or the models? ;)
    Acelyn and you are so cute! ^ - ^
    You both have a perfect complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your photo on facebook! You really was the best dressed ^_^ Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete