Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Haircut at KIZUKI + LIM Salon

Sponsored post
 
Good morning~
Yesterday, I headed down to Japanese salon
Kizuki + Lim to get my hair done!
 
皆さんお早うございます ^o^
 
昨日、シンガポールのKIZUKI + LIMのサロンで
ヘアカットをして来ました
 
ヘアスタイリストとサロンのマネージャー、RYUさんと ↓↓
 
A picture with hairstylist and salon manager, Ryu-san!
 
 
Getting a perm~
Looks mad right? 
 
パーマ中~
 
なんかすごい事になってる。。笑
 
 
I think I had 3 towels wrapped around me here ↓↓
Lol
 
 
My face looks so round and tubby..
 
顔がまあーるく見える~~ >.<
 
 
Done!! \(^o^)/
 
And a picture with Ryu-san again~
 
こんな風になったー
似合ってるかな?
 
 
Took a few more profile shots when I got home~

家でまた妹に写真を撮ってもらった ^.^
 

 
A candid shot my sister took ↓↓ Haha
 
 
Overall I'm really happy with the outcome!!
I like the new length and the volumized ends with the loose curls~
And the service at Kizuki + Lim was good too ^_^

全体的には気に入ってま~す
ボトムにボリュームがでて、
軽い感じなカールがすごい日本人ぽいと思う o(>~<)o
Nice (^o^)b

これからも頑張っていろんなアレンジに挑戦してみたいと思います!

Haircut sponsored by Helloあsia 
(ヘアカットスポンサー Helloあsia)

では、
see you


11 comments:

  1. いや~ん ゆきえちゃんかわいい!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう!嬉しいーー

      Delete
  2. You look really good :) I like the length too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love all your photos! What camera do you use? It's really clear and sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I use a Samsung EX2F camera ^o^ But i recommend lumix too!!

      Delete
  5. Hi yukie can i know what perm to ask for if i want waves like this? they are so pretty!
    please reply! ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what perm this was >.< Sorry
      But I know for sure that it is definitely not digital perm!! Digital perm damages you hair real bad!!

      Delete
    2. oooh okay! thanks for the info! i never knew that! then can i know what should i say to the hairdresser if i want waves like this? ^__^ sorry for troubling you! T.T

      Delete