Redirecting

Redirecting

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Special Guest ♥ Nao, The Murual Flower Photoshoot

Sorry to keep you waiting!!
I promised you guys this photoshoot months ago.. Lol
Enjoy~
 







 
アートディレクター ゆきえ
フォトグラフィー レジーナ
モデル なお
ペーパーアート ゆきえ
撮影プロデューサー エースリン 
 
How was it??
Nice? Hahaha
 
This shoot was by far the biggest personal project I have worked on!!
 
And in case you are wondering..
Yes,
I MADE THE FLOWERS MYSELF OUT OF PAPER
 
It took me 3 months to make them (as I was juggling school as well) =.=
And I did this photoshoot half a year ago I think..
Had my reasons for the delay.. Sorry >.<
 
The inspiration for this photoshoot was none other than,
Murua!!
 
 
Murua's Spring Summer Collection this year was called
"Flower Girl"
And the artistic white flowers that accompanied the outfits down the runway was love at first sight!!
So I decided to do a shoot inspired by this ^o^
 
The flowers made by Murua was probably out of some special material or something
but I decided to sculpt mine out of pure paper..
It was a challenge I have to say..
Because I had to work on bending and curling the petals so that it looks more organic like
and I even worked on adding things like veins on the petals >.<
 
Tough job, but it was fun!!
 
Don't know Murua?
 
Also,
check out my Emoda inspired photoshoot

8 comments:

  1. The flowers are just gorgeous! You have talent!
    I find the photos minimalist, without superfluous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite photoshoot!!! Good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! great job

    http://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgggg Yuki! THAT IS SO AMAZING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU MADE THE PAPER FLOWERS. YOU HAVE A GIFT IN PHOTOGRAPHY AND HANDICRAFT MAN! Good job!!! :D :D :D Love visiting your blog all the time!! Could you update your instagram as frequent too? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ^o^ Haha will do~

    ReplyDelete