Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Leaving for Tawain & presents from Japan

That's right..
I'll be out of town for a while >.<
 
I'm going to Taiwan people!!
First time~~ Whoooo \(^o^)/
 
So I've been packing ^w^

 
What shoes to bring???
 
 
The aftermath.. Messy bed, haha!!
 
 
I'm going to Taiwan with my school,
a study trip for design~
 
And today I also got my hands on presents my friend Acey bought for me from Japan!!!!!
 
 
 
She bought me this top from Murua~~~
Isn't it fabulous??
 
 
These are tattoo stickers by Murua o(>~<)o
So awesome!!
 
 
She is too kind..
If you're reading this,
THANK YOU!!
All the best in SF (^o^)/
I'm sure you'll do great~
 
Anyway, I'll be gone in Taiwan for a while,
so I won't be blogging.
But I have tons of new pictures and fashion news to share so stay tuned!!


3 comments:

  1. I want the tattoo tapes too! > . <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete