Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Outfit Today #8

皆さんこんばん!

今日の私服~


Jumpsuit / ジャンプスーツ : Forever 21

White blouse / ブラウス : Far East

Necklace / アクセサリー : Diva

Shoes / シューズ : Beverly Hills Polo Club Boots


今回のコーディネートは、
ユッキーが大好きなMURUAの
「フェアリーセンシュアル」コレクション
にインスパイアされたファッションです!

My oufit was inspired by Murua's Fairy Sensual collection!!
I mimicked the style of tying black scarfs on the head
and long bohemian/resort inspired patterns #^.^#
(Don't know Murua? Click here )


I am in love with my necklace!!

My sister bought it for me on my birthday this year ♥♥


ここまでです~~

では、


しーゆー (^w^)/


Pictures from Momoko Ogihara's Blog

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 18, 2012

    Are the polo boots comfortable? Where did you get them and how much were they? You seem to wear them very often! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! They are my favourite because they are super comfortable ^o^ I can't remember the price and the place I bought them at though.. Sorry!! >.< But it is an actual brand so you can try googling?

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 18, 2012

    Oh my gosh I love prints on your jumpsuit!! Love your blog so much

    ReplyDelete