Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outfit Today #6

今日の私服ちゃんは、

MURUAレースマクシーのコーデです~


Dress / ドレス: Forever 21

Lace Maxi / レースマクシー: Murua (Japanese Brand)
Shoes / 靴: L.D.S (Japanese Brand)

Headband / ヘッドバンド: Talisman (Far East)


I'm wearing one of my favourite items this time!!
Murua's lace maxi o(>~<)o
And I went for a boho inspired look~
(Don't know Murua? Click here )


次は同じレースマクシーで、
違うコーディネートを見せちゃいま~す!!

I'm showing you another way I decided to wear this lace maxi ^.^
This time I went for Japanese mode style~


Dress / ドレス: Emoda

Shoes / 靴: Rubi Shoes

Necklaces / アクセサリー: Diva


こっちはロングのマクシーにショートのドレスを合わせました ^o^

For this one went for a long and short combination unlike the first look ^w^


Which is better?

Haha..
じゃまた!!(^o^)/


3 comments:

  1. I love the last one, I love the contrasting lengths~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latter one looks better! They both look cute thought!

    www.monstrecharmant.com

    ReplyDelete