Redirecting

Redirecting

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Photoshoot Coming Soon ♥

ヤッホーー!!

Sorry for not blogging recently!! >.<
I've been pretty busy with school so..

Anyway, I'm blogging today to tell you that I've been working on another exciting photoshoot!! \(^o^)/

I'm like working on 3 photoshoots at once.. LOL

今回の撮影モデルさんは

シャニスちゃんです~


中学からの仲良い友達だよ~ん

ちょーーーかわいいでしょ?^w^

And this time I had my good friend,
Shanice as my model~

Isn't she pretty??


カメラマンNOメイクなので顔を隠しました。。笑 ↓↓



The previous photoshoot that I was working on,
that one is going to take really long before it's ready to be seen because I'm doing it on a much bigger scale =.=
(Click here to see post on the photoshoot)

But this one and this other one that I'm working on ^.^
will both be out within this two weeks!!

楽しみにしてね~ o(>~<)o


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 10, 2012

    Cool! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete