Redirecting

Redirecting

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Outfit Today #4



今日の私服は、
Emodaの
シーズンコンセプト
Mode Exotic
インスパイアされました ♥♥

Emodaのエキゾチックプリントを意識したコーデです~

This time my oufit was inspired by my favourite Japanese brand, Emoda and their season concept
"Mode Exotic"


Top / トップ: Cecil McBee (Japanese Brand)

Bottom / ボトム: Comme Ca Du Mode

Shoes / 靴: Rubi Shoes

Necklace & Bracelets / アクセサリー: Talisman's



Emoda's SS collection this is year is uber chic!!

Their season concept is "Mode Exotic"


They played around with exotic prints along with thier brand colours; black & white.



And this a cool accessory that Emoda is sporting in this year ^o^


It's kind of like a choker, and Emoda is selling these in silver or gold ^o^


Doesn't Ena Matsumoto look super gorgeous here??
She wore the gold necklace to the Touch Me Runway Show~





So basically my outfit today was inspired by these 2 ideas ^w^

But my necklace is not an original my Emoda,
I got mine from Talisman's at Far East!!
WAY cheaper than Emoda's one >.< Haha!!

今日のメイク。。


 So to go in hand with the "exotic" theme,
I wore a darker eye make-up and matched it with a pale nude lip ♥♥


 I smoked out my lids with a dark brown eye shadow and followed it with a long cat eyeliner~

My top lashes are from Ardell (Sephora),
and my bottom lashes are Dolly wink!! \(^o^)/ 

Hope you like my look!!
See you~

Posted by Yukie

6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty *_* I want to use your pics for my next inspiration post. I hope it's okay !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!! Just do remember to credit our blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. I like what you are wearing!!! And your make up is so nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl i love your make-up! you should do make-up tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you put the dolly wink lashes? :0 i always mess mine up lol you should do a tutorial one day of your makeup :D i love the way you put it :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Will work on it ^.^

      Delete