Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, January 27, 2012

Outfit Today #2


皆さんこんばんは~

今日の私服は
MURUAトップのコーデです ^w^

Hi readers~!!

For this outfit I wore a top from another of my favourite Japanese mode brand,
MURUA (^o^)/



Top / トップ: Murua (japanese brand)

Inside top / イナートップ: Nara Camicie

Jeans / ジーンズ: Giodano

Shoes / 靴: Beverly Hills Polo Club Boots



このMURUAのトップは、後ろが長いんだよー!!
可愛いでしょ? 笑

で、中に白のブラウスを着て合わせました #^.^#

This top is so cute ^w^
The back is longer like a tail~


And most people would match this top with a tube or a tank top inside, but I wore a collared blouse instead and covered my entire chest..

I followed this trend from my favourite Japanese designer, Ena Matsumoto o(>~<)o
And I think it actually looks more chic this way~


だてめがね!!\(^o^)/    ははは

似合ってるかな?

Okay my Singaporean friends,
I'm gonna teach you another hot fashion item in Japan and that is
"da-te megane"
So basically its fake glasses for fashion >.< And without any glass or plastic in the frame~

This a super popular fashion item in Japan and it has been around for quite some time now..
I think it was the gyarus to started it.. Lol
But it is a fact that gyaru girls love em!!

Famous gyaru models like Masuwaka Tsubasa, Wakatsuki Chinatsu etc wear them too~

 
だてめがねと赤リップ可愛いよ~~ 笑

では、
しーゆー!!

Posted by Yukie

4 comments:

  1. I love that you wore a blouse inside too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think full bangs suit you better ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 服可愛い!ww

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I love your fashion sense! And I think I'm starting to like Japanese fashion too. Do update soon!

    ReplyDelete