Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daddy's New Restaurant

Photographs taken by Yukie

Hello again~ (^o^)/
Nabihah is busy and working hard in school, so I will be posting again!! Still in the midst of my holidays.. Yay!!

Today's post in not gonna be about fashion, its pictures of my daddy's new restaurant!! ^w^
And it's called, "Othello"
My dad is a business man, and he owns several restaurants of different names in orchard, marina square, east coast etc..
I love this new one!! The food is good as always but since I'm into design, I LOVE THE INTERIOR DESIGN AND CONCEPT OF THIS RESTAURANT!! 

これが家のパパの新しいレストランです~!!
店の名前は "オセロ"
おしゃれで好きでちゅーー o(>~<)o


Check out the handle of the door!!


ここがレストランの外で。。
This is the outside..


こちらが中です~
And that's how the place looks inside..




綺麗でしょ?!!
Pretty right?!!
And I know my friend shu mai is gonna love the type/font design of the name of the restaurant.. Hehe ^_^ Coz I do!!

食べ物も負けないぐらい綺麗でおいしいですよー!!
The food is awesome too!!




デザートもめっちゃうまだよ~ん ^w^



I'm not allowed to post pictures of my family friend there on the right on the internet, so I covered his face.. Lol
That's my mom there on the left!!

Here's the address of the restaurant:
12 Greenwood Avenue

Ciao~!!

Posted by Yukie

8 comments:

  1. the desserts look gooooood :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the door handles and the black&white flooring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so good at taking pictures! Need to learn from you :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. おいしそう!店どこですか?

    ReplyDelete
  5. わ~戴きます!!(^-^) omg looks da bomb :D i think i know where im going for my spring vacation ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 食べ物美味しいそう~ Shall head there soon !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so nice &adorable.
    I must go there!your papas restaurants are always fabric dane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the comments guys \(^o^)/ Do go and have a meal there someday!! >.<

    ReplyDelete